FMO closes a transaction with Robin Pope Safaris
FMO has granted a loan out of the Fund Emerging Markets to Robin Pope Safaris, a part of the Molecaten group. The financing will be used by Robin Pope Safaris to expand local tourist activities in Malawi and Zambia, amongst others by building new lodges.
Robin Pope Safaris considers the management of lodges in rare ecosystems and in the proximity of indigenous people, as a privilege and an important responsibility. As a player in the African tourism sector, Robin Pope Safaris is leading in the field of ‘sustainable responsible’ tourism and has won the Virgin Holiday Responsible Tourism Award in 2011 as a recognition for their work with the local community and environment. The FMO financing will enable Robin Pope Safaris to expand its activities with development impact playing a key role
- 21 November 10:28 - FMO invests EUR 25 million in Green for Growth Fund
- 20 November 11:55 - FMO closes a transaction with Robin Pope Safaris
- 16 November 12:04 - A new renewable energy finance concept featured in Environmental Finance magazine
- 14 November 15:31 - USD 55.5 million syndicated facility for LOMC
- 01 November 16:23 - Clients of FOM (Fund for Dutch Enterprises) featured in Magazine for horticulture